Call for Papers
December 7, 2016, London, UK
International Conference on Cloud-Based Computing Architectures, Security and Reliability (Cloud-Ability 2016) is an international referred conference dedicated to the advancement of Cloud computing, Virtualisation, Cloud-based service, Security, Reliability and Availability Management. We welcome new and innovative contributions that provide insight to theoretical underpinnings, foundational research, methods and practical implementation of cloud-based services, cloud computing availability, security and reliability management, and including cloud-based services for healthcare.
The aim of the Cloud-Ability 2016 is to encourage participation and promotion of collaborative scientific, industrial and academic inter-workings among individual researchers, practitioners, members of existing associations, academia, standardisation bodies, and including government departments and agencies. The purpose is to build bridges between academia and industry, and to encourage interplay of different cultures.
Cloud-Ability 2016 invites researchers and industry practitioners to submit papers that encompass principles, analysis, design, methods and applications. All submitted papers are independently peer-reviewed.
Cloud-Ability 2016 is co-located with other conferences part of Health Informatics 2016.
- Posters will be presented during the conference.
- An Industry track is available for discussing and publishing pilot and proof of concepts.
- A Work in Progress track is available for preliminary work.
- A Research Ideas track is available for ideas in early stages assessment.
- A PhD Seminar track is available for discussing and publishing early PhD thesis research.
Full paper submission should be via Easychair Conference Site
Topics of Interest
Original papers are invited on recent advances in cloud computing, virtualisation, cloud-based services, security and reliability concerns associated to cloud computing. The main themes in Cloud-Ability 2016 include but not limited to:
- Theory and Research in Cloud Computing
- Principles & Standards
- Categorisation and Classifications
- Building Blocks
- Underlying Infrastructure and Components
- Commerce, Affordability and Ubiquity
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Platforms – SaaS, HaaS, IaaS, Security as a Service, Social Media as a Service etc.
- Types – Private, Community, Government and Public clouds
Performance & Scalability
- Large-Scale Enterprise Design Architecture
- Resource Management
Security, Privacy & Reliability
- Trans-Border Communications
- Service Provider Personnel and Security Clearance
- Regulation, Governance and Compliance
- Risk Management
- Cloud-based e-learning Services
- Cloud-based Healthcare Services
- Cloud-based e-voting services
- Cloud-based Administration Services
- Cloud-based Gaming Services
- Cloud-based Security Services (e-Scanning services, Cyber SOC, e-Forensics)
- Cloud-based for Greenfield and ‘Brownfield’ deployments
- Cloud-based Applications (Apps)
- Data Centre Network Management
- Big Data Management and Cloud Traffic Characterisation and Measurements
- Virtual Learning for STEM subjects
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings!
The best paper of each section will be selected and their author(s) will receive a corresponding Award Certificate. Authors of the Best 20%-25% papers presented at the conference will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication in one of the special issues peer reviewed journals.