Call for Papers
December 7, 2016, London, UK
International Conference on Web-Based Learning, Interaction and Accessibility (e-Learning 2016) is an international referred conference dedicated to the advancement of Web-based Learning, Interaction and Accessibility.
The aim of the e-Learning 2016 is to encourage participation and promotion of collaborative scientific, industrial and academic inter-workings among individual researchers, practitioners, members of existing associations, academia, standardisation bodies, and including government departments and agencies. The purpose is to build bridges between academia and industry, and to encourage interplay of different cultures.
e-Learning 2016 invite researchers and industry practitioners to submit papers that encompass principles, analysis, design, methods and applications. All submitted papers are independently peer-reviewed.
e-Learning 2016 is co-located with other conferences part of Health Informatics 2016.
- Posters will be presented during the conference.
- An Industry track is available for discussing and publishing pilot and proof of concepts.
- A Work in Progress track is available for preliminary work.
- A Research Ideas track is available for ideas in early stages assessment.
- A PhD Seminar track is available for discussing and publishing early PhD thesis research.
Full paper submission should be via Easychair Conference Site
Topics of Interest
Original papers are invited on recent advances in Web-based Learning, Interaction and Accessibility. The main themes in e-Learning 2016 include but not limited to
- Principles and Practice
- Recent Developments in using Digital Technologies in Learning
- Issues in Web based Learning
- User Experience, Aesthetics
- Feel and Touch
- Development and Use of Computer based Assessments
- Design and Evaluation of e-Learning Environments
- Immersive e-Learning Environments
- Game-based Learning
Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Constructivist approaches to Web-based learning and teaching
- Management side of Web-based learning and teaching
- Accessibility and usability of web-based instruction in Learning
- Accessibility Issues and Benefits
- Usability Constraints
- Usability Improvements
- Usability Issues
Privacy and Security in Education and e-learning systems
- Standards and Infrastructures
- Intelligent Learning and Teaching Systems
- Mobile Learning
- Distance Education
- Video Conference
- Audio Learning
- Multimedia Interaction
Virtual Labs and Classrooms
- Accessibility to Disabled Users
- Classroom Management
- E-Learning Open Source Tools
- Virtual Learning for STEM subjects
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings!
The best paper of each section will be selected and their author(s) will receive a corresponding Award Certificate. Authors of the Best 20%-25% papers presented at the conference will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication in one of the special issues peer reviewed journals.