Call for Papers
September 19-20, 2016, London, UK
International Conference on Governance, Risk Management, Compliance (GRC 2016) is an international referred conference dedicated to the advancement of Corporate Governance, Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance to directives, legislation, legal and industry regulatory laws, declarations and standards. We welcome new and innovative contributions that provide insight to theoretical and practical underpinnings to corporate governance, enterprise risk management and regulatory compliance.
The aim of GRC 2016 is to encourage participation and promotion of collaborative scientific, industrial and academic inter-workings among individual researchers, practitioners, members of existing associations, academia, standardisation bodies, and including government departments and agencies. The purpose is to build bridges between academia and industry, and to encourage interplay of different cultures.
GRC 2016 invites researchers and industry practitioners to submit papers that encompass principles, analysis, design, methods and applications. All submitted papers will be independently peer-reviewed.
The conference proceedings will be published and submitted for bibliographic indexing and listing by the following: IEEE Xplore Digital Library, DBLP Computer Science, Scopus, CiteSeerX, Computer Science Index, EI Compendex, Academic Search Complete, CiteULike, Google Scholar & Microsoft Academic Search.
GRC 2016 is co-located with other conferences part of Cyber Policy 2016.
- Posters will be presented during the conference.
- Industry track is available for discussing and publishing pilot and proof of concepts.
- Work in Progress track is available for preliminary work.
- Research Ideas track is available for ideas in early stages assessment.
- PhD Seminar track is available for discussing and publishing early PhD thesis research.
All accepted submissions, including Industry track, Work in Progress track, Research Ideas track and PhD Seminar track will be published in the conference proceedings.
All submissions, including abstracts and full papers should be submitted via the Easychair Conference Site
Topics of Interest
Original papers are invited on recent advances in Governance, Risk Management and Compliance. The topics in GRC 2016 include but not limited to:
- Transparency, Trust & Audit
- Principles of Corporate Governance
- Financial Governance
- Financial Due Diligence
- Commercial Challenge
- Procurement Governance
- Technical Governance
- Policy and Standard
- Information Privacy
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Announcements
- Stakeholder Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Risk Management Methodologies
- Technical Risk Management Models
- P3T – Principle, Process, Procedure and Technical Controls
- Policy & Standards
- Processes and Procedures
- International Standards Organisations
- Common Criteria Assessments
- Risk Assessment
- Risk-Based Decisions
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Methods
- Qualitative Risk Assessment Methods
- Regulatory Compliance
- Industry, Corporate, Legislative Compliance
- Compliance Methodologies
- Principles Underpinning Compliance Assessment
- Benefits of Compliance
- Issues surrounding Compliance
- Compliance & Security
- Corporate Trust
- Legal, Law, Legislation and Directive
- Continuous Improvement
- 3rd Party Security and Compliance Management
- Compliance for SMEs
- Compliance for Large Enterprises
- Compliance for Government
- Good Governance & Compliance
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings!
The best paper of each section will be selected and their author(s) will receive a corresponding Award Certificate. Authors of the Best 20%-25% papers presented at the conference will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication in one of the special issues peer reviewed journals.