Call for Papers
December 7, 2016, London, UK
International Conference on ICT in HealthCare Management (HealthCare 2016) is an international referred conference dedicated to the advancement of HealthCare Management, especially the use of technology to transform healthcare and patients experience. We welcome new and innovative contributions that provide insight to theoretical underpinnings, foundational research, methods and practical implementation of healthcare management, advances in the implementation, design and operation of medical gadgets and wearable for health and fitness, and security and safety implications and consequences.
The aim of the HealthCare 2016 is to encourage participation and promotion of collaborative scientific, industrial and academic inter-workings among individual researchers, practitioners, members of existing associations, academia, standardisation bodies, and including government departments and agencies. The purpose is to build bridges between academia and industry, and to encourage interplay of different cultures.
HealthCare 2016 invites researchers and industry practitioners to submit papers that encompass principles, analysis, design, methods and applications. All submitted papers are independently peer-reviewed.
HealthCare 2016 is co-located with other conferences part of Health Informatics 2016.
- Posters will be presented during the conference.
- An Industry track is available for discussing and publishing pilot and proof of concepts.
- A Work in Progress track is available for preliminary work.
- A Research Ideas track is available for ideas in early stages assessment.
- A PhD Seminar track is available for discussing and publishing early PhD thesis research.
Full paper submission should be via Easychair Conference Site
Topics of Interest
Original papers are invited on recent advances in healthcare management, wearable for health and fitness purposes, and ICT for improved healthcare services. The main themes in HealthCare 2016 include but not limited to:
Life Support Computer Controlled Equipment
- Theory and Practice of Computer Operated Devices
- Developments and Limitations in New and Future Computer-Assisted Devices
- Scanners, Sensors, MRI & Implants
- Automated Macro e-Devices in Humans
- Wearable & Medical Gadgets (Heart Monitors, Cardiovascular, & Accelerator Fitness Monitors)
- Emergent and Advances in Computer Controlled Equipment in HealthCare
- HealthCare Apps
- Electronic Patient Records (EPRs)
- Health IT
- Use of Internets, Intranets and Extranets in Medical Research
- Backup & Recovery Procedures
- Interfaces Designs
- Visual Aesthetics
- Integration and Interoperability of ERP Systems
- Accessibility and Measurement of EPRs
- Open Source EPRs
- Issues and Limitations
- Advances in Medical Databases
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Neural Networks
- Software Languages (PROLOG, ASPRIN etc.)
- Mechanisms in Expert Systems (Knowledge Base, Interface Engine and User Interface)
- Medical Use of Expert Systems (MYCIN, NEOMYCIN etc.)
- Advances in Expert Systems
- Principles and Applications
- Data Analytics for Monitoring and Performance
- Business Intelligence
- Knowledge and Expertise
- Use of Specialist Software
- Governance and Code of Conduct
- Resources and Skills Sets
- Specialist Training
- HealthCare Governance
- HealthCare Reforms and Regulations
- Risk Management
- HealthCare Processes, Procedures and Practices
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings!
The best paper of each section will be selected and their author(s) will receive a corresponding Award Certificate. Authors of the Best 20%-25% papers presented at the conference will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication in one of the special issues peer reviewed journals.