Health IT 2016
Call for Papers
December 7, 2016, London, UK
The International Conference on Health Informatics and Computer Assisted Medicine (Health IT 2016) is an international referred conference dedicated to the advancement of Health Informatics, Computer Assisted Medicine and Tele-Health.
The aim of the Health IT 2016 is to encourage participation and promotion of collaborative scientific, industrial and academic inter-workings among individual researchers, practitioners, members of existing associations, academia, standardisation bodies, and including government departments and agencies. The purpose is to build bridges between academia and industry, and to encourage interplay of different cultures.
Health IT 2016 invites researchers and industry practitioners to submit papers that encompass principles, analysis, design, methods and applications. All submitted papers are independently peer-reviewed.
Health IT 2016 is co-located with other conferences as part of Health Informatics 2016.
- Posters will be presented during the conference.
- An Industry track is available for discussing and publishing pilot and proof of concepts.
- A Work in Progress track is available for preliminary work.
- A Research Ideas track is available for ideas in early stages assessment.
- A PhD Seminar track is available for discussing and publishing early PhD thesis research.
Full paper submission should be via Easychair Conference Site
Topics of Interest
Original papers are invited on recent advances in Health Informatics, Human Assisted Medicine and Tele Health. The main themes in Health IT 2016 include but not limited to:
- Principles of Health Informatics
- Data, Information and Knowledge
- Improvement and Performance Assessment
- Research Methods in Healthcare
- Clinical Informatics
- Integrated Data Repository
- Health care Data Security
- Information Systems in Health Care
- Privacy and Security of Health Data
- Cyber Health
- Analysis & Presentation of Healthcare Data for Decision Making
- Healthcare Management
- Management of Healthcare Organisations
Electronic Patients Record (EPR) Systems
- Design for EPRs
- Monitoring, Data sharing
Patients and the Internet
- ICT for Personal and Public Healthcare
- Issues and Concerns
- Opportunities and Risks
Regulation and Compliance
- Information Governance
- Ethics in Clinical Practice
- Patient Safety and Clinical Risk
- Occupational Health Informatics
- Risk Stratification
- Data Integration
- Virtual Wards
- Heath Care and the Cloud
- Healthcare Quality and Evidence Based Practice
- Scientific Evidence to Improve Quality of Healthcare
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings!
The best paper of each section will be selected and their author(s) will receive a corresponding Award Certificate. Authors of the Best 20%-25% papers presented at the conference will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication in one of the special issues peer reviewed journals.