Open access policy
All our journals are open access journals, which means authors and the public are granted access to download, store or use our articles provided it’s not for sale, or to be reproduced or reuse without appropriate and proper referencing of the article and the journal (see how to reference our journals below).
Open access offers immediate and free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the journal in which these articles are published. Accordingly, readers are therefore allowed free access to download, print, use, share, and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship.
Our open access licence
Our open access journals offer authors the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licensing arrangement for all open access articles. When publishing an article as open access, the copyright remains solely with the author of the paper.
- Access to read, print, download, store and share
- Redistribution or republication of the final article (e.g. display in a repository)
- Translate the article
- Download the text for data mining purpose
- Reuse portion or extracts from the article in other works
Does not allow:
- Selling or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribution for profit or gain e.g. trading in place of financial reward
- Authors who publish in Open Access journals retain the copyright of their article.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
- Our open access journal articles undergo strict multiple-blind peer reviews.
- All articles are subject to at least three blind-peer reviews by the Editorial Review Board of the journal, and domain experts may be invited to review an article.
- Final decision with regards to acceptance, revision or rejection of an article will be based on the collated and collective review feedbacks by the reviewers.
- All submissions must be submitted electronically via online submission.
- All authors are required to sign an author's warranty stating that their article and its content (a.k.a. materials) are original and unpublished materials.
- C-MRiC.ORG cannot publish any material which has been previously published.
- It is the responsibility of the author to ensure their materials are original and unpublished elsewhere in whatever form or format.
- While all material will be checked against plagiarism, it is the responsibility of the author; and any material found to have been plagiarized constitutes a severe offence, first, the paper will NOT be accepted, and the author(s) will be reported to their institution and other governing bodies.
Citation / Reference
- Proper reference to our article is solicited.
- Reference to articles should be made as follows: Surname. Initial. (Year). Title. International Journal on Cyber Situational Awareness, Vol. x, No. yy, ppnn-mm.