Call for Papers
November 9-10, 2016, London, UK
International Conference on Telecommunications, Computer Science and Information Systems (Telecom 2016) is an international referred conference dedicated to the advancement of Telecommunications, computer science and information systems.
The aim of the Telecom 2016 is to encourage participation and promotion of collaborative scientific, industrial and academic inter-workings among individual researchers, practitioners, members of existing associations, academia, standardisation bodies, and including government departments and agencies. The purpose is to build bridges between academia and industry, and to encourage interplay of different cultures.
Telecom 2016 invites researchers and industry practitioners to submit papers that encompass principles, analysis, design, methods and applications. All submitted papers are independently peer-reviewed.
- Posters will be presented during the conference.
- An Industry track is available for discussing and publishing pilot and proof of concepts.
- A Work in Progress track is available for preliminary work.
- A Research Ideas track is available for ideas in early stages assessment.
- A PhD Seminar track is available for discussing and publishing early PhD thesis research.
Full paper submission should be via Easychair Conference Site
Topics of Interest
Emerging and Enterprise Architectures
- Software Defined Networks (SDNs), Applications and Systems
- Software Programming
- Scalable Network Architectures
- Enterprise Architecture Principles and Applications
- Tools for Designing Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Enterprise Architecture Design (EAD)
- EAD Governance
- Operating Systems
- Security, Reliable and Serviceability
- Enterprise Architecture Repository and Artefacts
- Cloud-Based Application and Software
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- GIS Tools and Techniques
- IPv6 (IP Next Generation)
- Security Protocols - IP Security (IPSec), SSL, TLS etc.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Voice and Video Streaming Technologies
- Content Distribution Networks (CDN)
Wireless and Sensor Networks
- Wireless Networking and Communication
- WiFi Protocols and Standards
- Trends in Wireless Communications
- Wireless Security Standards and Mechanisms
- Sensor Networks (Sensornet)
- Ad hoc wireless Sensor Networks
- Sensor Networks Software and Architecture
- Security of Sensor Networks and Protocols
- Design Principles and Operations of Sensor Networks
- ICT Applications in the universities, industries, governments and communities
- Information Technologies
- Knowledge-based Society
- Education for the Information/Knowledge Society
- Social and Societal Roles of ICT
- Globalization and ICT
- Information Society Policy-Making
- Ethics and Informatics
- Social Informatics and Social Information Systems
- National Strategies for the ICT
- Public Policies in Free and Open Source Software
- Cyber Communities (c-Communities)
- Cyber Inclusion (c-Inclusion)
- Cyber-Societies (c-Societies)
- Cyber-Cultures (c-Cultures)
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings!
The best paper of each section will be selected and their author(s) will receive a corresponding Award Certificate.
Authors of the Best 20%-25% papers presented at the conference will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication in one of the special issues peer reviewed journals.