- Authors who publish in Open Access journals retain the copyright of their article.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
- All authors are required to sign an author’s warranty stating that their article and its content (a.k.a. materials) are original and unpublished materials.
- C-MRiC.ORG (a.k.a. c-mric.org) cannot publish any material which has been previously published.
- It is the responsibility of the author to ensure their materials are original and unpublished elsewhere in whatever form or format.
- While all materials will be checked against plagiarism, it is the responsibility of the author.
- Any materials found to have been plagiarized constitutes a severe offence, first, the paper will NOT be accepted, and the author(s) will be reported to their institutions and other governing bodies.