Please prepare your paper using Springer paper template.
You can download the Springer’s Paper Templates.
Please read the Submission Instructions before submitting your paper.
Authors must use the online submission systems hosted by EasyChair Conference System to submit their papers.
- Both long (25 pages max., roughly 25,000 words) and short (14 pages max., roughly 14,000 words).
- Paper length or word limit is inclusive of figures and references.
Please note that the series Springer Proceedings in Complexity follows the Reference Style MathPhysSci, Citation Style Numbered and Numbering Style ContentOnly.
- Paper submissions should be written in English.
- Submission electronically via the EasyChair conference portal.
- Submission file formats are PDF and Microsoft Word using the Springer Paper Templates.
- Authors of accepted papers will complete a copyright form per paper. You can download a copy of the copyright form, here.