3 Users
2 Likes
cyberscienceteam2020
Admin
Topic starter
(@cyberscienceteam2020)
Eminent Member

Happy Hump Day!

Please use this topic to discuss today's conference proceedings.

Today's theme is Coexisting Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Blockchain Applications

We hope you enjoy! Feel free to start a discussion and share your views with the other members.

4 Replies
Tim D Williams
(@timdwilliams)

I very much enjoyed the Navigation Anomaly Detection presentation by Clet Boudehenn as my own PhD research in the building construction sector tracks related research in the maritime, aviation and space sectors.

Do get in touch with me if you would like an introduction to the Maritime cybersecurity people at Tallin University in Estonia, in particular retired Lieutenant Commander Kieren Niĉolas Lovell with whom I spoke at a professional event in the UK last year:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/isc2-thames-valley-chapter-how-to-hack-a-series-event-tickets-103314454314# (click on view detail at top right to see the agenda)

Best regards,

Tim

t.d.williams@pgr.reading.ac.uk

1 Reply
cyberscienceteam2020
(@cyberscienceteam2020)

Eminent Member

That's great @timdwilliams, we're delighted you enjoyed the session! Thank you for sharing with us.

Raluca Andronic
Admin
(@andronicraluca)

Today's sessions have been fantastic as usual.

I have to say that I am extremely excited to hear from the women in technology panel that is on in under one hour and being moderated by @aunshulrege!

1 Reply
Tim D Williams
(@timdwilliams)

Thanks @andronicraluca! I'm looking forward to the WITty panel too...

Share: